Commonwealth Charter Academy alumni who wish to obtain an official copy of their high school transcripts, obtain copies of their records, or a letter of recommendation must complete a request form and return the form to the counseling department. The request will be processed within 10 business days of receipt.

Download the Transcript Release Form

Who can request a transcript?

Any CCA learner’s parent(s), legal guardian(s), or a learner over 18 years of age.

How do I request a transcript/letter of recommendation?

Simply click on the hyperlink above to find instructions and an authorization form giving CCA permission to release educational records.

This form can be used to request letters of recommendation and/or transcripts.

Completed request forms can be submitted to: [email protected]

Who needs a transcript?

A transcript is an official record of a student’s work, showing courses taken and grades achieved. They are typically requested by the following: