CCA Provides Online Charter School Options for Malvern Families
Cyber charter schools are becoming increasingly popular. Online charter schools provide parents and students with more flexibility and a more individualized form of education. If you live in the Malvern, Pennsylvania area and think that a cyber charter school would be the best fit for your student, enroll them at Commonwealth Charter Academy.
CCA has become a leading cyber charter school in Pennsylvania, using personalized learning and the highest quality curriculum to help students achieve more. CCA strives to prepare learners for success in the classroom and in their lives after school. Let’s talk about enrolling in the best Malvern charter school and the many benefits of CCA.
We’re a PA Public School With Full Accreditation
CCA is a public school fully accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools. Attaining the accreditation means that CCA is held to high standards. To receive the MSA accreditation, we demonstrated proficiency in many areas, including the following:
- Mission: CCA strives to provide a personalized experience for all learners.
- Governance and leadership: CCA is a public school recognized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, with an experienced leadership team guiding our institution.
- School improvement planning: CCA continually implements new strategies to improve the quality of our school.
- Finances: CCA has sufficient funds to provide learners with the best possible education.
- Health and safety: CCA provides a safe environment for both teachers and learners.
- Student services: We provide a variety of student experiences that enable learners to develop leadership and social skills.
- Educational program: The MSA accreditation shows that our educational program is well-planned and meets the needs of multiple types of learners.
- School organization and staff: CCA’s staff is well-qualified and trained, and we have enough personnel to deliver quality, personalized education to every student.
Learn more about the MSA accreditation standards and how CCA meets and exceeds these standards to offer one of the best Malvern charter schools and online learning experiences.
Cyber Charter Schooling for Malvern Students at No Cost for Families
CCA delivers an excellent cyber schooling experience for Malvern students. Because we are a public charter school, we can provide learners with quality education at no cost to families.
Traditional charter schools are independent public schools that operate from a charter issued by the local public school(s) in theri area. Students enrolled in traditional charter schools must take their courses in physical spaces with the jurisdiction of the local school district. Cyber charter schools are much different. As the name suggests, education is delivered online in a cyber charter school. Another key difference is that cyber charter schools operate under a charter from the Department of Education, not a local school board.
Cyber charter schools like CCA also have the same funding formula as brick-and-mortar charter schools. Cyber charters receive the majority of funding through local taxes. By law, charter schools and cyber charters must operate as non-profit organizations. Although CCA is a charter school exempt from some educational mandates, we must meet academic standards set by state and federal laws.
The Benefits of an Online K-12 Education at CCA
Here are just a few of the many benefits of cyber schooling through CCA:
- A safe environment: Because most cyber students do their school work online at home, they will be in a safer environment than a brick-and-mortar school can provide. Doing coursework at home has benefits, including optimizing your student’s learning space, receiving individualized instruction, and avoiding bullying. CCA’s Student Assistance Program also promotes student wellness by removing learning barriers and ensuring students have a safe, drug-free, and mentally healthy place to learn.
- Parent and guardian involvement: Children who attend traditional schools can miss out on valuable bonding time with their parents or guardians. This is not the case with cyber charter schools. By taking their courses at home, learners at CCA have more interaction with their parents or guardians.
- Flexibility: One of the biggest benefits of Commonwealth Charter Academy is the flexible schedules that are possible through cyber education. Students can complete daily schoolwork anywhere and on any schedule as long as they have internet access. Flexible schedules are also a great benefit for parents and guardians who have complicated work schedules.
- A student-centered learning approach: A great advantage of cyber schooling with CCA is our student-centered learning approach. In a traditional school, lessons and tasks are dictated by a teacher. At CCA, it is ultimately the learner’s responsibility to complete their lessons and schoolwork. Studies have shown that the student-centered learning approach leads to better reading comprehension and other key benefits to student learning.
- A personalized curriculum: Education at CCA is individualized to meet the needs of all students. At Commonwealth Charter Academy, teachers collaborate with the families of students to tailor lessons to meet the individual needs of learners.
Diverse Academic Programs and Student Life
Another one of the many benefits of cyber schooling with CCA is the diverse academic programs and student life. Once a student decides they want to join one of the clubs or programs we offer, parents or guardians can sign off on the student’s participation and let the exploration begin. Here are some of the many programs and clubs offered to learners at CCA:
- Art Club: Elementary and middle school students can explore photography, graphic design, and other art forms in this fun and informative club.
- Arts and Crafts Club: In this club, students turn everyday items into arts and crafts.
- Theater Arts Club: Designed for students in grades 6-12, the Theater Arts Club allows students to learn about production, choreography, and other topics related to theater.
- Book Club: Students of all grades can meet monthly to discuss a particular book in this club.
- Debate club: In this club, students in grades 6-12 learn public speaking skills as they debate specific topics.
- Chess Club: CCA offers two chess clubs, Intro to Chess Club and Advanced Chess Club, for students of all grades.
- Gaming and Computer Club: This club is designed for students in grades 6-12 that are interested in technology.
- MedWorks at CCA: CCA is launching a facility in southeastern Pennsylvania that exposes students to careers in health care and the medical profession.
How to Enroll at CCA From Malvern, Pennsylvania
The process to enroll at CCA from Malvern, Pennsylvania, is easy. To enroll at CCA, you must first complete an application. As you apply, enter your name, email address, and the academic year for which you wish to register. From there, a member of our enrollment team will contact you to collect the required documents and guide you through the simple process.
For additional information, join CCA for an in-person or virtual information session. If you have more questions about enrollment, check out our enrollment FAQs page or request further information from an enrollment specialist.
Learn More About a Malvern Cyber Charter School That Works for Families
Commonwealth Charter Academy is the premier option for a cyber charter school in Malvern, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding area. Backed by accreditation from the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools, CCA will provide your student with an incredible educational experience. For more information about how a K-12 cyber charter school can guide your student’s success, request more information about CCA and our unique learning experience.