Cyber Charter School for Allentown, PA Families
Commonwealth Charter Academy (CCA) offers students in K-12 a customized educational experience right here in Allentown, Pennsylvania — at no cost to families. Regardless of whether you live right in Allentown or in the surrounding areas of Bethlehem, Easton or Emmaus, CCA enrolls students from every school district.
As a large, public, cyber charter school, we understand that each child has unique educational needs, skills, and interests. Instead of following the standard one-size-fits-all educational system approach, we provide students with the opportunity to pursue their passions and receive the personalized attention and curriculum they need to succeed.
We are accredited by the Middle States Association Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools, offering you the peace of mind that your children will receive a quality education.
Local Allentown Schools Your Child Can Transfer From
Whether you are unsatisfied with your child’s current educational experience or believe the location of their K-12 school is unsupportive or unsafe, we encourage you to consider a cyber charter school.
Students in all grades can transfer out of local Allentown schools to CCA and start receiving the educational experience they deserve.
These are some of the many local schools your child can transfer from:
- Roberto Clemente Charter School
- Parkway Manor School
- Cetronia School
- Western Salisbury Elementary School
- Harry S Truman Elementary School
- Muhlenberg Elementary School
- Kratzer School
- Union Terrace Elementary School
- Hiram W Dodd Elementary School
- Lincoln Leadership Academy Charter School
- Executive Education Academy Charter School
- Arts Academy Charter School
- Salisbury Middle School
- South Mountain Middle School
- Springhouse Middle School
- Salisbury Senior High School
- Parkland High School
- William Allen High School
The Benefit of Transferring to a Cyber Charter School
As a public charter school in Allentown, Pennsylvania, CCA offers K-12 students the opportunity to learn at their own pace while focusing on their interests and needs. This customized learning experience, combined with the latest technology, ensures students are ready to succeed academically — and in their future.
Students will experience many benefits when enrolled in a cyber school, including:
- Personalized learning: Students, family members, and teachers will collaborate and develop a tailored curriculum based on the student’s learning style, interests, and needs. This approach ensures each student is an active participant in their education and fosters a passion for lifelong learning and growth. Students will also have access to an array of electives, internships, and career exploration field trips.
- Flexibility: Students in all grade levels can access their education from their home whenever is most convenient for them. With recorded lessons and independent study, creating a schedule has never been easier. This flexibility also makes it easy for students and families to balance school with other responsibilities and extracurricular activities ranging from jobs to sports.
- Student life and socialization: With over 600 educational and social field trips, special events, extracurricular activities, and internships, connecting with other students and experiencing an exciting student life is possible even when learning from home. CCA also offers several clubs ranging from a Science Club to a Gaming and Computer Club to keep students engaged and connected to other students in the area.
Our Courses and Offerings
At our Allentown cyber school, all courses are taught by teachers that have diverse career experience. This means that along with sharing their subject expertise, teachers will provide students with real-world applications related to the topics they are learning about.
To ensure we offer the latest subject matter that’s aligned with both state and national standards, our cyber school course catalog is always evolving and growing. We also partner with several educational institutions including Discovery Ed, LearningMate, and Edgenuity to provide students with a tailored, diverse program.
With our student-centered learning approach, every child will be supported and positioned to achieve success from day one.
Elementary students in grades K-5 will begin their virtual learning, gaining the knowledge and skills to foster educational development, creative thinking, and personal growth.
The program consists of traditional math, English language arts, social studies, science, music, art, and physical education. Elementary students can then choose from electives like German, Japanese, or Arabic language courses.
Middle school students will begin to take on more responsibility, working with subject-specific teachers and guidance counselors. Along with the core curriculum consisting of math, English language arts, social studies, and science, students who meet the requirements can enroll in honors courses. For students who need a stronger focus on key learning standards, we also offer CCA Achieve.
Students can pursue electives like journalism, digital art and design, and photography to expand their interests. There are also several hands-on workshops designed to help students prepare for college and their future.
High school students continue working with learning coaches and guidance counselors, but take on a more independent role in their education. Students focus on setting goals and exploring different college and career opportunities.
Whether your child plans to attend a technical school or college, enlist in the military, or join the workforce following graduation, our core online learning curriculum, electives, activities, and career-readiness opportunities through our Career Pathways program will prepare them for their future.
What’s The Difference Between CCA and Other Allentown Area Cyber Schools?
Compared to other Allentown area cyber schools, students attending CCA experience several unique benefits:
- No-cost education: Because CCA is a public cyber charter school, Pennsylvania residents can take advantage of this education at no cost. With year-round open enrollment, families can transfer and begin taking advantage of quality, no-cost learning at any time.
- Career readiness programs: One of our main focuses at CCA is to prepare all students to obtain great jobs, serve their communities, and better society. This is why we offer a diverse range of career readiness programs to prepare each student for their future.
- Self-discipline: Because our programs emphasize independent learning and goal setting, students learn self-discipline as they balance their education with their other responsibilities and activities. Gaining this quality prepares students for success in both their academics and life.
- Support: Families and students will have access to ongoing family training and support to make transitioning to a cyber school as simple and seamless as possible. We also offer family mentors, who are veteran CCA parents, and family involvement coordinators (FICs) who are available to offer support, guidance, and answer questions.
Enroll Your Allentown Student at CCA Today
With our year-round, simple open enrollment, Allentown students in grades K-12 will be able to easily transfer and get started. There is no cost to enroll, and you’ll be guided by a member of our CCA enrollment team throughout the process. Once you submit the application and required documents, you’ll attend a Great Start Orientation Session to learn more about parent, student, and staff responsibilities.
Contact CCA today to learn more about enrolling your student into cyber charter school.