Commonwealth Charter Academy offers a robust program for English as a second language cyber school students that celebrates cultural diversity while offering personalized learning and socialization opportunities through numerous school field trips and events.
As an online school, CCA can provide English language learners with services that extend far beyond traditional language education and fully support and integrate ESL learners into the CCA family.
- Targeted language development instruction in listening, speaking, reading and writing delivered by PA-Certified ESL Teachers;
- Innovative and rigorous educational resources including National Geographic's English Language Development curriculum;
- Socialization opportunities at numerous field trips and school events across the state;
- Interpreters and translations provided for all school-to-home communication;
- Opportunities for face-to-face support at CCA’s Family Service Centers.