Majority of families are happy at CCA
Each year, CCA conducts an anonymous survey of parents, asking for candid feedback.
Parents consistently give CCA high marks for helping learners excel academically and for their experience in the program.
On average, more than 94 percent of parents agree:
- The curriculum is high quality.
- Their children are satisfied with the program.
- They are satisfied with teachers' helpfulness.
- They are satisfied with the variety of learning activities.
- They would recommend CCA to other families.
- CCA's technology tools improve their child's learning experience.
Based on a survey of CCA families conducted in February 2015 by Shapiro+Raj.
Here's what parents have to say about CCA:
"Enrolling our son in CCA was one of the best decisions we have ever made. He absolutely loves it."
"We recommend the school to everybody. We really do like it. People don't realize the opportunity that's out there for them."
"My daughter's teachers are wonderful, helpful and caring each and every year. We love CCA!"
"It's hard to imagine how cyber school could possibly meet the needs of your autistic child. CCA puts everything at our fingertips and works with us. It's been an amazing experience."
"CCA allows Michelle to be creative in the learning process. She can accomplish things because of her independent schedule."
"Having a gifted program that's finally challenging him now is incredible. He now has the flexibility to move ahead, which is what makes CCA a great fit."