Here are some highlights
- Chat enhancements NEW
- Ability to add the group chat feature and close the chat feature
- Expansion of student circle NEW
- The restriction around the circle will be removed and the entire circle for each student will be shown as seen in myedio.com
- Caretakers will be able to initiate a chat with any contact within a student’s circle.
- Calendar scroll update NEW
- This improvement resolves the issue of limited space when viewing the calendar. The scroll feature was changed to show more of the calendar on the screen.
- Course item completion status in calendar NEW
- In the Due Today, or any date, section of the calendar, the course item should have a status indicator as shown in myedio.com.
- As a student completes course items, the completion status will be updated and shown in the calendar in the app.
- Username and password recovery
- Adding custom events to the calendar
- Field trip registration
- View and request to join clubs
- Updating and editing the user profile photo
- Academic, news, and announcements notifications
- View your child’s grades and overdue items at a glance or dive into a detailed view
- Stay informed about your child’s daily activities by viewing their calendar and even get reminders for their events
- Easily submit excuses for your child’s absences
- Reach out to your child’s key circle contacts via chat or a phone call with just a few finger taps
- Quickly dial customer or technical support, or the state testing helpline
- Get alerts and notifications on the go
To better serve our families, edioGO will continue to evolve and be updated with new features. Please do not hesitate to share with us your feedback about edioGO and how we can make edioGO better for you and your family.
All of this is at your fingertips through the secure edioGo app. Don’t wait! Download it now!
- Go to the app store (iPhones) or play store (Android phones)
- Search for the ‘edioGo’ app
- Download and install the app
- Log in with your own edio caretaker credentials